LAK15 Airport Shuttle Pick-Up Information
IMPORTANT: To take the LAK15 Airport Shuttle you must have registered prior to Tuesday, March 10, 2015 and received a confirmation email. If you have questions please contact us at LAK15@marist.edu.
LAK15 Airport Shuttle Helpline: 844-77-LAK15 (844-775-2515)
To provide assistance while you are in route to the conference, the toll-free Helpline will be staffed by the Marist Airport Shuttle Support Team starting the morning of Sunday, March 15, 2015 (until the last shuttle leaves the airport each day) through to the evening of Tuesday, March 17, 2015. Alternatively, you can email the Support Team at LAK15@marist.edu.
The LAK15 Airport Shuttle will be picking up LAK15 attendees at the three major New York City metropolitan airports (EWR, JFK, and LGA) only at designated times on March 15, 16 and 17, 2015. Please be sure to check your confirmation email to verify your shuttle pick-up time.
Please review the following logistical information prior departing for the LAK15 conference:
- There will be one pick-up location per airport. Please review the instructions below to locate your pick-up location and get instructions on how to transit between terminals (if needed).
- Attendees must be at the pick-up location 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
- LAK15 Airport Shuttles will leave promptly at the scheduled pick-up time due to Port Authority rules regarding curbside pick-ups. If your flight is delayed and you miss the shuttle you will be able to take the next available shuttle.
- We are encouraging attendees to stop by the pick-up location when you first arrive at the airport to verify its location.
- Marist staff will be at the pick-up location 2-3 hours prior to the first shuttle departure each day to greet you and answer any questions. They will have LAK15 signs and be wearing Marist red colors.
- The travel time to conference hotels is approximately 2-hours depending on traffic.
- We recommend that attendees use the restroom just prior to the boarding the shuttle.
- We will be providing water and a light snack on the shuttle.
- All of the area airports have food courts, shopping and Wi-Fi (fee require: $8.00 US per 24-hours). You can find information on these services and activities on the airport web site at:
How to find your LAK15 Airport Shuttle Pick-Up Location
There is one LAK15 Airport Shuttle pick-up location per airport. Depending on which terminal you arrive at, you may need to transit terminals to get to the pick-up location. We are encouraging attendees to go to their designated pick-up location upon arrival at the airport to verify its location.
To get to the EWR Pick-up Location:
- If you arrive in Terminal B or C, please follow the signs for the AirTrain and take it to Terminal A (see map).
- Customer Care Representatives wearing red jackets can provide assistance locating the AirTrain.
- AirTrains take 2-4 minutes to transit between terminals.
- Please be sure to board the appropriate train for Terminal A as some AirTrains make different stops.
- Once in Terminal A, proceed to Level 3 (top floor).
- Elevators are located on either end of the terminals, escalators are on either end as well as the middle.
- Once on Level 3, proceed to Door #2 which is near the middle of the terminal.
- Each door is numbered on the inside just above the exit.
- Food, shopping, restrooms, charging stations and currency exchange services can all be found in Terminal A. Please see the Terminal A Directory for specific locations (click the Airport Services button to active map).
To get to the JFK Pick-up Location:
- If you arrive in Terminal 2, 4, 5, 7 or 8, please follow the signs for the AirTrain titled "Airline Terminal Train" or "All Terminal Train" and take it to Terminal 1 (see map). NOTE: Terminals 3 and 6 are no longer in use at JFK.
- Customer Care Representatives wearing red jackets can provide assistance locating the Airline Terminal Train
- AirTrains arrive about every 10 minutes take 2-6 minutes to transit between terminals.
- Please be sure to board the appropriate train for Terminal 1 as some AirTrains make different stops.
- Once at the Terminal 1 stop, exit the AirTrain and make a left to cross over pedestrian walkway into Terminal 1.
- Proceed the Arrivals Level on the ground floor.
- Once on the arrival level for Terminal 1, proceed to the Currency Exchange.
- When inside the terminal, the Currency Exchange is located on your left as you are facing the roadway.
- It is the only Currency Exchange located on the arrival level of Terminal 1. It is behind several kiok vending booths, please ask a Customer Care Representative or police officer if you need assistance.
- Food, shopping, restrooms, charging stations and currency exchange services can all be found in Terminal 1. Please see the Terminal 1 Directory for specific locations (click the Airport Services button to active map).
To get to the LGA Pick-up Location:
- If you arrive in Terminal A, C or D, please proceed to Terminal B via terminal bus Route A or B (see map).
- IMPORTANT: Terminal B has Gates A, B, C and D located within it. Be sure to not confuse your Gate with your terminal location.
- Terminal Buses are located curbside outside of the arrival level (follow signs for ground transportation).
- Customer Care Representatives wearing red jackets can provide assistance locating the terminal bus.
- Terminal buses run everyone 10-15 minutes and take 2-4 minutes to transit between terminals.
- Note that Terminal A is located off site from the other terminals and is only serviced by Bus Route A.
- Once at Terminal B, proceed to the LaGuardia Market Place "center food court".
- IMPORTANT: There are two food courts in Terminal B, one located near Gate D and one located in the center of the terminal. DO NOT go to the one near Gate D and use the center food court instead (which is the only one with a the Villa Pizza).
- Food, shopping, restrooms, charging stations and currency exchange services can all be found in Terminal B. Please see the Terminal B Directory for specific locations (click the Terminal B button at the top and then the Airport Services button to see locations).
Airport Shuttle Quick Reference
- Use LAK Shuttle Helpline while traveling
- 844-77-LAK15 (844-775-2515)
- or email us at: LAK15@marist.edu
- ** Please review shuttle rules and procedures **
- One pick-up location per airport
- Arrive at pick-up location 15 min. in advance
- Shuttles leave promptly, don't be late!
- Make sure you know how to find your pick-up location
Reminder: Be sure to review your confirmation email for designated pick-up times.